After a project is over, what is your legacy? How do you move forward and build on the work you have done? This service is of most use to community based projects with a strong social mission.
Today communicating social value is key for artists, and your funders will want to see the social return on investment of your work. We remain aware of the latest trends in evaluation, and help to assess your work, and effectively communicate this assessment to the relevant parties.
We are able to bring the academic and business-minded voice without loosing the integrity of your creativity.
We can produce a report on your project that may include:
• Learning materials for others
• Archives or appendices of relevant research material
• Interviews with participants, audiences and/or stakeholders
• Statistics and demographic insight on the reach of your project
• Record of activities carried out during the project
• Links with current academic interest
These reports can be produced in a variety of formats, and may be used to:
• Present your work and value to future investors
• Share your methods with the rest of the industry
• Market your work to audiences or participants
• In-house use, for future projects
Depending on the level of the assessment it is best if we are involved early on in the project, so that assessment becomes an organic part of your process rather than a hasty afterthought.
What we bring to the project:
• Experience of academic research and writing
• Accessibility awareness