If you’re like most people, a good portion of your day gets eaten up with simple tasks like answering e-mails, fielding questions, calling clients, and venues, updating social media, scheduling appointments… before you know it you have barely any time left for your actual creative work!
You know you want help, but sometimes it seems like it would be even more work to tell someone else what to do, so you slog through it yourself.
We can come in ready to hit the ground running, making the transition of taking on part of your work-load as smooth as possible, working either from your office or remotely.
We can provide regular support in your day-to-day needs or short-term support for specific projects and during busy periods. Services might include:
• Implementing easy-to-use organisational systems
• Diary management
• Replying to phone calls, e-mails, enquiries
• Updating websites and social media
• Creating class lists/contact lists/bookings for shows
• Organising, sorting, filing, addressing envelopes, creating e-mail lists… any
other tasks you would rather pass off.
Social Media Management
Whether you just need to keep your followers up to date or are trying to generate a buzz for your next production, we understand the importance of not just of being on social media, but having a strategy, knowing your goals and how to measure them. We can help with:
• Updates about your work and performances
• Reply to messages, RT/post mentions
• RT/post trending topics
• Target new followers
• Implement strategies and analyse outcomes
These services can also be integrated with a marketing package.
What we bring to the project:
• Wealth of experience in administrative work
• Experience of academic research and writing
• Resourceful can-do attitudes
• Accessibility awareness